Monday, February 11, 2013
The Big 2-9
Maybe it's because I'm turning 29 in 2 days, but I am feeling a lot of pressure. I feel a lot of pressure to be happy, and successful. Maybe my expectations are just too high, or maybe I'm letting fear hold me back. But I think that if I didn't have anyone in my life that I was super close to, I would feel a lot more free to make mistakes, and take the long road... maybe. I think a part of me also doesn't want to pay hundreds of thousands of dollars to spend years in school again, or... go to school again, or be too tired to play with my kids, or be the one that people tell their kids not to end up like. Maybe I just need a nudge. Or a hint. Or... a big ass change. Well, I know 29 usually isn't a monumental year, like 30, for example, but I think it will be for me. I don't know, I think it will be... wait for it... EPIC.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment