I thought by now I'd be doing something I love again. But I guess that will have to be put on hold, as I finish school (accounting), stick with the job that provides me with insurance, go down this stable path, and blah blah blah. I know that people say if you really love something, you won't let anything stand in your way. But that's just not realistic. If I come into a significant amount of money someday, I promise I will quit my job and pursue my dreams. And who knows, maybe I'll find the "something I love" in a place I wasn't expecting.
I need some excitement in my life, which is probably a dangerous place to be in for a person like me. Hopefully I don't end up in jail or smushed like a pancake somewhere.
I used to think I was pretty open minded, but I'm beginning to question that now. Because I've found that it's hard to be friends with people who don't see racism or injustice. As nice of a person as they are, I just can't do it.
Eating healthy sucks. But I guess it's a part of getting older. Less big macs, more kale.
No comments:
Post a Comment