Monday, December 5, 2011

Starting a new blog...

I tried to resurrect my old xanga page from way back when but apparently, when you tell xanga to shut your page down, they actually shut it down. When you tell Facebook that you want to shut your page down, they actually put it in a box and stick it in the attic so that when you realize you acted rashly, you can just click a button and your page is brought down from the attic. Maybe this is why I still don't back anything up even though I know I should. I blame Facebook for all my problems. That's it, I need to shut it down.

So anyways, I decided that I want to start blogging again, and since I have a crazy  loving boyfriend who was eager to set up a blog at the simple mention of me possibly wanting to start one, here I am. Hopefully, I will have lots of interesting things to say. I gotta keep my audience (of one, consisting of my wonderful man) entertained.

1 comment:

  1. Your boyfriend sounds totally crazy. And also totally loving! :-)

    ReplyDelete